Sunday 3 April 2016

The Journal Series: Journal Daily #10


Hello Journal addicts!!

Guess what! My Amazing partner brought me a google chromebook so I can write my blog posts a lot easier. As our laptop is broke and my tablet is so hard to write on without a keyboard ... this makes me very happy that he brought me this google chromebook as an early birthday present.


Quote of the month:

"Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it, you can never get it back!"


Instagram people I'm loving:

@smash.book
@lie.nath
@mypaperprojects
@tdpjournals
@girlyplanners
@crafty_planner
@therevisionguide
@scrappinlove
@plannerperfect


Sunday 3rd April 2016 Journal Daily entry:


A QUOTE THAT RELATES TO:  Being thankful

Here's mine...

" It's not what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart"

WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY...

DID YOU HAVE A DREAM LAST NIGHT? If so, write about it.

LIST:  Favourite shops (out and about)

GRATITUDE:  3 small things that your grateful for today

WRITE ABOUT:  Strange dreams you've had in the past 


WEEKLY REFLECTION: 


  • Write about how your week has been. 
  • What you have done this week. 
  • Where you went this week. 
  • What you brought this week. 
  • Who you seen this week.
  • Little moments that made you smile this week. 
  • How you felt this week. 
  • What's the weather been like this week. 

CHILD DEVELOPMENT:


(PLEASE NOTE: THIS SECTION APPLIES IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN UNDER AGE OF 4)


QUOTE YOUR KID:  Write down things your kids have said that have made you laugh or smile. 
 
(Example: On the 1st of April , my rabbit had scratched me. I showed my 4 year old son and he said "Aw, Mummy, let me get you a plaster". He took me into the kitchen to get a plaster. Just so sweet what he says! So I love to write it down as a memory)


LEARNING TO TALK:  Write down the words that your little one has learnt. 


WHAT YOUR CHILD DOES:  Write down the things you find cute, funny, or just plain silly that your child does. 


MILESTONES:  Do you remember to write down their milestones of their life. 

(Example: First tooth, first time crawling, first time said "mama", first time using a spoon)



Okay that's it from me today. See you on the next post. 

Stephanie xoxo


Next post:   Journal Daily #11















No comments:

Post a Comment