Friday 22 January 2016

Day 2 - Book Love - 4 Books A Day, Over 4 Days - Journal Type & Others


Day 2 of showing what books I brought.

Lets drive right in....


Book No 5



Title of the book:  A Year of Living Mindfully: Week-by-Week Mindfulness Meditations for a more contented and fulfilled life

Author: Anna Black

Published:  27 Aug. 2015

Pages:  192 pages

Product dimensions:  23.4 x 18.5 x 1.3 cm 

Cover type: Soft cover

Stars out of 5:  5


What the book is: Weekly mindfulness meditations and activities. 


My Review: 

Throughout the book there are beautiful illustrations. The book has weekly activities to do and there is a reflect page ever so often. I like the size of the book (bigger than A5 size). I'm planning to use this book along with my journal and I like how its weekly as its easier to do that way. 
I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys this sort of thing. 


Inside pictures: 














Book No 6 




Title of the book:  Calm 

Publisher: Penguin

Published:  26 Mar. 2015

Pages:  224 pages

Product dimensions:  18.4 x 1.8 x 20.8 cm 

Bookmarker: Yes

Cover type: Soft cover 

Stars out of 5:  5

Link to the book:  Amazon - Calm

What the book is:   The book has simple tools, tricks and habits that will change the rest of your life. 


My Review: 

I really love this book. I love the front cover, when I see it or pick it up it gives me a warm feeling. 

The book has 8 sections:
· Nature
· Work
· Creativity
· Children
· Travel
· Relationships
· Food
· Sleep

The quality of the book is really good too. Feels great. I have only read some pages and the pages I have read, have really made me smile and think. I believe that there is an App to download on your phone to go along with this but I have not got around to looking at it. The illustrations are just beautiful. Also has quotes and stories inside the book. You can dip in and out of the book whenever you feel like it. It has a bookmarker ribbon thing which I love! I really do love this book. I think everyone needs a copy. 

Inside pictures: 













Book No 7 & 8 




Title of the book:  365 Days of Romance and 365 Days of Inspiration

Author: Lizzie Cornwall

Cover type:  Hard cover

Product dimensions:  1.9 x 10.2 x 13.3 cm 

Stars out of 5:  3 


What the book is:  A little book of daily inspiration and ideas. 


My Review: 

Cute little book to follow along each day. Some of the ideas are easy to do and some ideas don't fit into my life, but I just skip those. I think its nice to have a reminder of some things you can do in everyday life.  There are some quotes along the way too. 


Inside pictures:

Inspiration book 


Romance book


Thats all for today. Hoping to be back tomorrow for Day 3 of Book love. 



No comments:

Post a Comment