Sunday 1 November 2015

Weekly Favourites [01/11/2015]



I noticed on some people's blogs that I've come across, do a 'weekly inspiration' blog post each week. So I was very inspired by a few of them blogs and decided to do a weekly favourites blog post myself. So every week on Sunday, I'll post up my weekly enjoyments. Things that I have been inspired by and also what I've been loving in that week. So they might be blog posts, youtube videos, phone apps, etsy favourites, instagram people and so on. 

Every 2 weeks, it will be a themed blog post. (Example: Topic being bullet journals, daily planning, weekly reviews, monthly habits etc...) If it is a themed blog post, I'll put the title up the top saying what the topic is. 


Here is this weeks enjoyments :)

Blogs I'm loving right now...
Decadethirty
Seaweed kisses
A year to inspire
Boho Berry
Tiny ray of sunshine
Paperlovestory

Blog posts I have enjoyed reading this week:
Day 349 | Schedule
Day 359 | Full Happy Jar
How to make a journal index
Notebook stories - reviews on different notebooks
101 important life principles to live by every day
Your Happiness Lies in the Balance

Youtube videos I've been watching lately:
Lavendaire 
Anna Brim  - been enjoying her vlogs 
Pretty Neat Living - also enjoying Jennifer's vlogs too

Instagram feeds I'm nosing on:
live life and create
Boho Berry
Sailormimzy
Yanika717
Tinyrayofsunshine

Etsy - favourite shops at the moment:
Ink Obsession Designs
Lets Paper Up
Pellestudio - brought a Pelledori from this shop and I'm obssessed!

Phone apps I have found out about:
Sol Calendar app
Spotify - Great music app that only found out about lol


Excited about this shop online....
Kikki-k


HALLOWEEN RELATED:
How I Use & Decorate 2 Planners: Halloween Edition| - Belinda Selene
DIY planner pockets
Anna Brim - Vlogtober videos


November Challenges I might try this month:
i-am-project novemeber challenge
paperlovestory - introducing-daily-listing



If you haven't already, please check out the review of my book that Anna Brim kindly did for me :)
My Life in a Book


Thank you so much for reading.
Have a beautiful day!
xoxo















No comments:

Post a Comment