Friday 20 November 2015

Weekly Favourites [15/11/2015] Overdue








Sorry I am overdue with this blog post. I have been unwell and our car got hit while it was parked on Wednesday. So I keep going to try and write last weeks 'Weekly Favourites', but things keep getting in the way.


I brought a Silhouette cutting machine this week, haven't spend a lot of time playing with it yet, but can't wait to get making stickers, tabs, stencils and paper clips.

I brought mine from Amazon, here is the link - Silhouette cutting machine



Instagram people I've been stalking:



Bullet Journal blog posts:


Blog posts I've enjoyed reading:


Anyone tried Post crossing?? You send postcards around the world to random people. I tried it about a year and half ago and I would love to get back into it. Just to put a smile on someone's face is worth while :)


Etsy shops I have brought STICKERS from last week:
(Once all stickers arrive I will do a show and tell! So excited!!)


Other stickers from Etsy shops I like:


YouTube videos been watching:


Apps you'll want to check out:


Check out my last blog post: Mind Journal

Check out last weeks 'Weekly favourites': Weekly Favourites 08/11/2015

Click on the 'INDEX' tab to see all blog posts!

Please check out my book: My Life in a Book
Follow me on Instagram: (New account) Cherryblossomtreeuk
Say Hello to me on Facebook: Stephanie Stephenson


Come Join the facebook group 'Swap a box around the world'!
Currently the swap is Christmas swap. 
You can find the details on the facebook group and if you would like to sign up for the Christmas swap, the sign up closes Monday 23rd November (night uk time). 

Thanks for reading xoxo




2 comments: