This week I have been looking at the 'Happy planners - create 365'. If you are not familiar with these, here is the link to the website. (Click here)
I actually ordered mine from Amazon as I live in the UK and I haven't seen them anywhere else. Here is the link to the one I ordered on Amazon.
I am not going to be using my Happy planner as a actual planner. I will do a blog post of how I'm going to use it as soon as it arrives.
Two other things I have ordered this week, is an Index card holder with index cards and a small desk weekly planner. I ordered the Index card holder from Paperchase and the small desk weekly planner from Amazon.
I will do another blog post on how I will be using the Index cards. I am very excited!
The small desk weekly planner is going to be used to just quickly jot down what happens during the day. Sometimes I find it easier to jot things down quickly on something that's already open on my desk, rather than in a notebook that I have to get out my drawer.
Something I have been looking into this week is the GTD style (Getting things done). I do have the book (the old version), but I actually haven't read it all.
Please check out my latest blog post - GTD - Planner weekly review
Lets jump into my weekly favourites this week! Please grab yourself a cuppa tea and sit, relax and read :)
Planners I was going to buy (instead of the Happy planner):
- Ban.do planner
- Heidi swap memory planner
- Heidi swap black and white planner (couldn't find it from UK, but think Anna Brim is selling the gold one, I believe)
- Inkwell Press planner - which I don't think is available in the UK.
So here is some youtube videos that made me want these planners:
- Heidi Swapp Memory Planner August Flip 2015 - Christina Weber
- NEW The Happy Planner ($24.99) Overview + Haul | Charmaine Dulak
- Create 365 - The Happy Planner | In Depth Review and Thoughts - HappilyAHousewife
- Ban.do Large 2016 Agenda Unboxing and Review! - Plan with TheRachMark
- Inkwell Press- Memory Keeping Episode 2 - Florence Antonette
- Completed 2014 Memory Planner and My Planning System for 2015 - Chelsey Vorosmarty
- Shop Bando Memory Planner Process Video - Tracey Clem
Blog posts I read up on about Index card system:
- 24 Things You Can Do With an Index Card
- Capture ideas quickly with index cards
- The Pile of Index Cards (PoIC) system
Inspiring pictures of pretty planners:
- Papertrey Ink: Moments Inked 2015 Memory Planner
- Create 365™ The Happy Planner™ | Today I Choose Joy
- the next bit...
Instagram people I've started following:
Etsy shop found this week:
GTD (Getting things done) blogs that are good reads:
- Productivity 101: A Primer to the Getting Things Done (GTD) Philosophy
- Massive GTD Resource List
- Getting things done
YouTube videos on GTD:
- How to GTD with a Filofax and 43 Folders - Alexis aka MissTrenchcoat
- GTD - Weekly Review Step By Step - Part 1 - Adan Amigo
- GTD - Weekly Review Step by Step - Part 2 - Adan Amigo
That's all this week! Thanks for reading xoxo