Sunday 22 March 2015

Brain dump monthly inserts & Brain dump trigger list [FREE]

Hello everyone! I'm so excited to write todays blog post :)

Some of you may heard of the book 'Getting things done' by David Allen. (How to achieve stress - free productivity).
I have not read it all yet but I was very impressed by the 'Trigger list'.

Anyways I have created A5 monthly inserts with my own type of the 'Trigger list'.

So its a brain dump system that helps you to get things out of your mind, and written down.


I created a Brain dump trigger list - which has what to focus on (its like to remind your brain)







To Do [Focus list]
  • Call/text/email
  • Watch/read
  • Letters/paperwork
  • To cook/recipe
  • To clean/organise
  • To pick up/to send
  • Projects
  • Kids activity
  • To sort out
  • To research
Household [Focus list]
  • Clean
  • Organise
  • Sort out
  • Decorate
  • Repair
  • Paint
  • Finance/Bills
  • Buy
  • Technology
  • De clutter
Ideas [Focus list]
  • Blog
  • Book
  • Organising
  • Planner
  • Journal
  • Crafts/DIY
  • Beauty/skin care
  • Home
Upcoming events [Focus list]
  • Special events
  • Birthdays
  • Anniversaries
  • Weddings
  • Holidays
  • Social events
This is what I wanted on my brain dump trigger list but you can have anything. I might want to add or take off things to update it.

The Brain dump sections list

  • To do
  • Projects/hobbies
  • Buy/order/wish list
  • Explore/research/look up
  • Ideas
  • Household
  • Learn
  • Places to go
  • Reminders
  • Upcoming events
  • Create/file/print
  • Waiting for





This is how the inserts work -

Code column
Which is a colour code system -
Personal - Yellow
Home - Pink
Work - Orange
Partner (Mark) - Green
Kids - Blue
Family - Purple

Focus column
Use the brain dump trigger list for what the focus is, if needed.

Done
Tick - Completed
Cross - Not done
Arrow - Moved to the next month
Line - Started

I'm hoping this makes sense. Seemed hard to explain but in my head its so clear lol.

If you are interested in these inserts please email me @ lifeasweknowit2400@gmail.com

Information you need to know:
  • They are A5 size only (sorry)
  • You print them off yourself and punch holes in them
  • It is a pdf file
  • If you would like me to change the colour of the headings please let me know
Any problems email me.

Thank you for reading :)
xoxo






 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment