Monday 11 August 2014

Etsy Shop Now Open: Lifeorganised

I have created an Etsy Shop! You can find it here! [Lifeorganised)

How & Why?
I was designing a Filofax insert for myself and while I was creating, I thought about selling it. I know I'm no where near as good as most people I know out there, because I love how creative them people are. I'm still a learner but hoping to get better over time. I love to share...so I have opened a Etsy Shop and I will be selling my inserts for a very cheap price. I will keep adding more and more, and hope to get more advanced with the designing. Hope you pop along and take a look :)

Thank you so much for all the people who support me. xoxo

Here are the inserts I've designed so far with examples of how I've used them...



Health tracker

Health tracker

Meal Ideas (These ain't the right calories by the way)

Daily/Weekly/Monthly Docket (Blank)





























No comments:

Post a Comment