Thursday 5 June 2014

My Home Management Binder

 

My Home Management binder has 8 tabbed sections:
  1. Planning
  2. Cleaning
  3. Laundry
  4. Meal Planning
  5. Inventory 
  6. Checklists/Lists
  7. Organising
  8. Notes
 This is what I keep in each section:

1. PLANNING
A Running to do list
Birthdays and Events
Room design plan
Weekly routine rota
Daily chores
Daily schedule








2. CLEANING
Monthly cleaning schedule
Room cleaning checklist
Checklist for rooms
Favourite cleaning products
Stain chart
Quick clean ups

 






3. LAUNDRY
Laundry day list
Laundry stain chart
Wardrobe guide
Washing instructions

4. MEAL PLANNING
Meal plan of the week
Grocery list checklist
Freezer storage
Freezing produce guide
Measurements
Cooking conversion chart
Kitchen measurements
Storage container labels
Take out numbers and Menus



5. INVENTORY
Freezer inventory
Loft inventory
DVD inventory
CD inventory
Storage inventory






6. CHECKLISTS / LISTS
Checklists (blank)
Baby sitter instructions
Medical supplies
Travel checklist
Warranty tracker
Project to do list
Party planner sheet



7. ORGANISING
A list of what to organise
Keep it for...




8. NOTES
Leaflets
Cards to be filed (ex-birthday cards that I want to keep)
Note paper



Some of this information is also kept in my A5 Filofax, but I keep a copy in the Home management binder in case my Filofax ever gets lost. 

I keep a A5 pocket for Stationary at the front of the binder. 


All the printables in my Home management binder are not my own. 

You can find them on my Pinterest or click here for the list of free printable websites.


Thank you for reading!








No comments:

Post a Comment